Monday, August 25, 2014

A Couple Things

I can't say I've been thinking a lot about writing the past few days, what with moving in at school, being sick, and actually going back to school. 

Being back with friends I haven't seen in three months has given me the opportunity to show off my printed book. You should see their faces when I tell them how long it is, or even when they just see it. It gives me no small amount of satisfaction. 

Is this because I like showing off? Probably a little bit but more of it has to do with the fact that until now, people just had to take my word that I was capable of writing that much. Now I have proof. This is my talent. I was not making it up. 

In other news, I have decided that the official working title will be "The Stupid Book" until such time as I can actually think of a title. I have a couple titles for sequels bouncing around in my head but that doesn't do this book much good. 

A couple of other things I feel like divulging about The Stupid Book: it is fantasy, it is written in limited third person and the perspective is split between two characters. 

That is all. Survive going back to school. I feel your pain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment