Thursday, June 9, 2016

Rambles/Attempts at Humor

Well hello there. It's been a hot minute since I blogged so I thought I'd give you some highlights.

1. Finished junior year of college.
2. Moved home.
3. Decided I needed to take the LSAT in September instead of this past Monday and my stress levels decreased enormously.
4. My computer keyboard broke. You read that right: B-R-O-K-E. As in, I had to send it in to get repaired.
5. I switched to writing on my old laptop (which, by the way, is only five years old at this point) and holy mother of dragons do I appreciate my shiny new laptop because that old one was SLOW and LOUD and would not play Netflix. 
6. Currently working for my dad and, finally, the most important and fun thing,
7. I am writing the third book!!!!!

(I frown on the use of exclamation points unless in dialogue but I am very excited, so bite me. (Not really, please don't bite me.))

I have roughly 26,000 words (62 pages with the font and spacing I use). If you're wondering, the first draft of Black & Gold came in at 84,000 and the first draft of Throne & Fire came in at I think 58,000. So, it's going very well.

*insert Cheshire cat grin here* *insert excited dog dancing here* *I should learn how to do GIFs.* *or is that just a Tumblr thing*

Anyway, that's where my life stands this fine Thursdays night. Tomorrow is Friday, I wrote an amazing scene tonight, I am getting paid tomorrow, I got to have wine with a friend, and did I mention that I wrote an amazing scene tonight?

Just you wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment